Fortunately, the boy’s nurse gave him proper temporary treatments according to his complex symptoms. She mildly squeezed the poisonous liquid out of his throat and put bandages firmly in place to apply pressure to the ankle wound to stop bleeding. As for the burn, she used scissors to remove his sleeve, poured a basin of cold water over the burn to cool it and put her hands on a damp blouse to cover his swollen tissue tightly. She also inspired his bravery to fight against the unbearable pain. Her first aid made a vital difference in saving his life. A ceremony was held to honour the nurse who overcame a variety of barriers to save the boy.
A boy fell ill. His organs were damaged by the radiation of an infrared ray stove. But before the ambulance arrived, a number of other injuries happened to this unlucky boy over and over again. First, he was choked by some poisonous liquid from the kettle on the cupboard. Then his wrist skin was burnt by electric shock. Finally, his ankle was cut by a pan.
有个孩子病倒了，但是在救护车到来前，她轻轻地从他喉咙里把有毒液体挤了出来；并在脚踝合适的位置紧紧扎上绷带 ，男孩的保姆根据他的复杂症状给予了适当的临时治疗 。开始是被橱基达尔特级毛片级毛片基达尔用手是不是也属于第一次没了免费基达尔基达尔为什么越来越快会叫手机在线播放国产女主播播放柜上水壶里的有毒液体噎住，基达尔国产短视频精品区他的体内器官被一台红外线烤炉的放射线灼伤了。一只平底锅还割伤了他的脚踝。她还激发起他的勇敢和难以忍受的疼痛做斗争。然后是手腕的皮肤被电击烧伤，她用剪刀剪去他的袖子，她的急救在挽救他性命中起了至关重要的作用。最